Help us expedite your business processing:
- Write your agency name and phone number on all applications.
- SUG extends three days binding authority to our contracted subproducing agents, unless instructed otherwise. As a result, you do not need to request binding authority before forwarding the completed application packet to us. In cases where binding is authorized, you may issue a binder on our behalf.
- When submitting a risk unbound by mail, submit a completed application and photos. Please indicate on application that risk has been submitted unbound. Do not forward a premium payment, until authorized to do so. Once the risk has been approved, an effective date will be determined.
- When submitting photos, premium payments or underwriting correspondence, please identify with insured’s name, insuring company and policy number.
- Endorsement requests and Cancellation requests should be faxed / mailed to Specialty Underwriters Group, and not to the insuring company.
- Please report claims to Specialty Underwriters Group.
Need an Acord Form?