Personal Umbrella Product Offering
RLI offers an excellent stand alone product, that is both admitted and direct bill.
A "sweet spot" for this product has always been for preferred / standard customers, whose home and auto underlying policies were not with the same carrier. Pricing for these risks is competitive with standard carriers.
RLI has expanded their underwriting appetite and now they will also consider more moving violations, accidents, vehicles and properties than before.
This program offers:
- Liability limits from $1,000,000 up to $5,000,000, either primary or excess.
- Excess UM/UIM available in most states.
Expanded underwriting guidelines to include:
- Drivers of any age
- 20–21 year old drivers can have up to 1 incident
- Drivers with an international license
- Up to 1 DWI/DUI per household
- Up to 6 moving violations and 3 at fault accidents per household
- Up to 10 autos (+25 antique autos) per household
- Up to 10 properties per household (5 can be rentals)
- Up to 5 non-U.S. properties per household
- Quick Quoter available on our web site.
- Online application upload also available (login credentials needed).
- Program is available in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.