Commercial Product Offering
The focus of our commercial product offering is currently on dwelling schedules. We offer a habitational dwelling product and a Mobile Home Scheduled Dwelling Product. Both o these products are offered through that American Modern Insurance Group.
10+ Dwelling Program
Intended for property investors with schedules of 10 or more dwellings, this program offers ISO Comnmercial form coverage and pricing. This program offers many advantages:
- Single family homes up to six family dwellings are eligible. Condos and mobile homes are also acceptable. Mixed use (commercial and habitational in same property) is also acceptable, as is vacant land.
- Minimum of 10 properties qualifies, with no maxmum number of properties. All properties issued on one policy, with one premium bill. Program is alo admitted and direct bill, with premium payment options and credit card payment.
- Coverage offering is also flexible. Special, Broad, Basic coverage is available. Replacement Cost and Actual Cash Value settlement options are available. Tenant occupancy and vacant occupancy is available. These coverage options are available at the individual property level – these coverages can be modified on one policy for each property..
- Property limits up to $1,000,000 for a single dwelling. Liability limit options available up to $1,000,000 (Aggregate 2x). Deductibles from $500 - $25,000.
- We currently offer this program in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois.
This program offers prcing competitive with standard carriers. Flexibility in coverages, billing and convenience is unsurpassed. Properties submitted in this program should be in good to excellent condition and will be properly valued, at either Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value (no market values).
Commercial Physical Damage (CPD) Program
Intended for large schedules of mobile home, physical damage coverage is available (liability not offered). Additionally, Inland marine coverage is available for service structures or vehicles.
This product is agency bill and is available in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.
If you would like a quote, please contact our office and we can supply a spreadsheet that can be used to submit a schedule of units.